Information and Paperwork For Your Visit
Welcome to Marshall Kloene. In preparation for your first visit with us please print and complete the New Patient Registration Forms (* link below) that includes a checklist of documentation such as your prescription, a photo ID and insurance card. Write down other questions you may have on a note pad and bring it with you.
If you have any questions please contact us or call (419) 893-0748 between the hours of 8:00-4:30 M-F.
Your First Visit:
Since you have already completed the New Patient Registration Forms, the paperwork part of your appointment will be kept to a minimum. Much of your visit may be devoted to evaluation by one of our certified orthotists or prosthetists. They will spend as much time with you as needed to determine the proper device and course of treatment for you.
For orthotics patients:
- If we will be working on your foot, please wear a closed shoe, preferably athletic.
- If we will be working on your ankle, please wear a closed toe shoe, and pants that roll easily above the knee.
- If we will be working on your knee, please wear shorts.
- If we will be working on your hip, please wear a cotton T-shirt.
- If we will be working on your back, please wear a close-fitting cotton T-shirt. For girls requiring a custom fitted TLSO (Boston Brace), please wear an old swim suit.
- If we will be working on your neck, please wear a cotton T-shirt.
If you will be calling to set up your first appointment with us, please let us know what insurance you have. Referenced below are insurances we currently can and cannot accept.
Insurance we can accept :
- Anthem (except auto makers)
- Humana Medicare
- Medical Mutual (except auto makers)
- United Health Care Community
- Workman’s Comp
Insurance we cannot accept :
- Any Auto Company Insurance
- Care Net
- Care Source
- Medicaid Relief or Disability
- Michigan Medicaid
- United Healthcare
One thing seems to be constant in the world of health care: insurance companies are always changing what they will and will not cover!
Should you have any questions, please call contact us and we’ll do our best to help you. We look forward to your visit!